Making Raw Food Recipes can be simple and fun. Here are some videos of people making raw food recipes. You can view more raw recipes videos at www.RawLifeHealthShow.com
Raw Food Corn Chips Recipe
Raw Food Spanish Rice Recipe
Blended Salad Recipe
Quick and Simple Raw Food Recipes
Click on the video link of this site to see more raw food recipe videos and much more about the raw food lifestyle.
***For even more amazing raw food recipes an other important raw food information check out my membership site www.rawlifehealthshow.com
Raw Vegan Tacos
This is one of my favorite raw food recipes made by my wife Andrea. You can see her blog at www.OurRawLife.com
Raw Walnut Taco Filling:
1 1/2 cup of walnuts (soaked)1 1/2 tsp. cumin
3/4 tsp. coriander
2 tsps. nama shoyu
Process in food processor. Dehyrdrate 6-8 hours.
4 avocados1/2 onion
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
1 tsp. cumin
2 TBSP lime juice
5 med. tomatoes
1 onion1 clove garlic
1 TBSP cumin
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
Make two batches of the salsa. Process the first batch in food processer. Then chop second batch and mix into first batch.
Use romaine leaves and set up the taco station with fresh cilantro, chopped onion, and sliced jalapenos. It is fun and simple!
Carob Mint Truffles
Chef Paige is from the Chicagoland area, and is starting her own catering company and meal plan program! If you are interested in her services you can send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 cups Carob powder
3/4 cup Coconut oil
2 Tbsp. Peppermint Oil
2 cups soaked dates (I soak them in fresh coconut water)
1/4 cup thick raw honey
1/2 cup coconut flour
Pinch of Celtic sea salt
1. Process all ingredients in a food processor or high speed blender.
2. Shape into balls, and roll in Carob Powder.
3. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
4. Serve on a plate, sprinkled with carob powder and/ or shredded coconut.
Cashew Lemon Cookies Recipe from Gourmet Raw
Chef and Educator,Paige Brummett
1/2 cup lemon zest
1/3 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup coconut nectar
1. Process all ingredients, besides filling, in a food processor.
2. Shape into balls, and put thumprint in the center (making room for filling)
3. Mix filling ingredients in a small bowl, put about a spoonful of filling into each cookie.
4. Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.